Contoh Soal EBTANAS Bahasa Inggris SMP 1986 Seri 8
Halo sobat, kali ini kami kembali akan membagikan lagi sebuah contoh soal EBTANAS Bahasa Inggris SMP seri ke 8. Wah nggak terasa ya sudah ada delapan seri soal EBTANAS yang sudah kami bagikan dan siap kamu gunakan sebagai latihan untuk mempersiapkan diri menghadapi Ujian Nasional. Dalam UN, kamu tentunya ingin lulus dengan nilai yang baik dong, nah karena itu sobat, cobalah mengerjakan soal soal EBTANAS dalam setiap seri yang telah kami bagikan di website ini. Bentuk soalnya banyak sekali lho yang masih dipakai dalam soal UN Bahasa Inggris SMP. Selamat mencoba ya. – Bigbanktheories.com
Contoh Soal EBTANAS Bahasa Inggris SMP
Put a cross (X) on a, b, c or d for the right answer on your answer sheet!
1. He is afraid . . . a lie.
a. To tell
2. Were you able . . . the work?
b. To finish
3. The lady spent Rp.300.000 on dresses.
a. How much money did she spend on dresses?
b. How much did she spend money on dresses?
c. How much money spent she on dresses?
d. How much did she spend on dressed?
4. A lion is as . . . as a tiger.
5.. . . the window!
c. To close
6. Which one is a command?
a. Correct your assignment!
b. Tell them the story please!
c. Will you dry the shirt, please!
d. Don’t borrow her doll, please!
7. Combine these sentences:
You read a newspaper. He reads a newspaper.
a. You read a newspaper and so did he.
b. You read a newspaper and he does too.
c. You read a newspaper and so does he.
d. You read a newspaper and neither did he.
8… . and neither have I.
a. That man has discussed the lessons
b. That man doesn’t discuss the lessons
c. That man hasn’t discussed the lessons
d. That man discussed the lessons
9. It is dangerous . . . in that river.
d. To swim
10. Who . . . if she helps that old man.
a. Will be grateful
c. Is grateful
d. Will grateful
11. Dania is the same . . . as Fiana.
12. I need . . . spoons than mother.
13. She borrows . . . rice than they.
14. Which one is not a request?
a. Don’t read that book
b. Please, come in!
c. Don’t write a letter, please!
d. Sit down, please!
15. Make this sentence into the negative form.
My father bought a new car.
a. My father has bought a new car.
b. My father doesn’t bought a new car.
c. My father did not buy a new car.
d. My father did not bought a new car.
16. Can you explain . . . ?
a. What does this word mean
b. What this word mean
c. What this word means
d. What this word meaning
17. The old woman . . . is my grand mother.
a. At home
b. In home
c. To home
d. On home
18. Do you know the girl . . . is talking to her?
19. The nurse . . . came here just now is her sister.
20. Mother won’t . . . all her friends tonight.
21. Which book will you. . .?
22. The farmers will . . . hard in the field.
b. To work
23. The night . . . the thief broke the window was dark.
24. We know our national flag is . . .
a. Red, Blue and Red
b. Blue and Red
c. Red and White
d. Blue, Red and Green
25. My friends explain . . . yesterday.
a. He will finish his work
b. He finished his work
c. He finishes his work
d. He has finished his work
26. If you drop this glass, . . .
a. It will rain
b. It will break
c. It will run
d. It will cry
27. We’ll stay here if it . . .
d. Will rain
28. She will help you if you . . .
a. Don’t mind
b. Are minds
c. Didn’t mind
29. Kuncoro . . . a watch if she . . . the exams.
a. Gives – Will pass
b. Will give – Passes
c. Gave – Will pass
d. Will gave – Pass
30. He . . . if he enters my office
a. Will ring
c. Is ringing
31. He’ll buy that book if he . . . money.
d. to have
32. When . . . Girolamo tell a story? He’ll tell a story next week.
33. Davina and Prianka will . . . here soon.
34. Will they . . . the lesson?
d. To understand
35. I bought some dresses last week. Do you want to see . . .
36. Before you go to school you must eat. . .
37. What time will Mr.Karmidi Abdi arrive?
a. He is arriving at nine o’clock
b. He is going to arrive at nine o’clock
c. He arrived at nine o’clock
d. He arrives at nine o’clock
38. We do not go to school . . .Sundays.
39. The box . . . on the table.
d. It is
40. We are studying . . . the classroom.
41. Do you like banana smoothie?
a. Yes, I am
b. Yes, I did
c. Yes, I do
d. Yes, I does
42. They are hungry. They want . . .
d. To eat
43. Sardiono . . . to read books.
c. To like
44. Make this sentence into the negative form.
Merinda watches TV every night.
a. Merinda is not watches TV every night
b. Merinda do not watch TV every night
c. Merinda does not watch TV every night
d. Merinda is not watching TV every night.
45. Make this sentence into the negative form.
They have a new house.
a. They do not have a new house
b. They did not have a new house
c. They are not have a new house
d. They does not have a new house
46. He has finished . . . the book.
b. Reads to
47. Does your brother like milk?
a. No, he don’t
b. No, he didn’t
c. No, he doesn’t
d. No, he isn’t
48. The headmaster . . . not in his office right now.
49. My sister and I bought fried chicken . . .
d. Last night
50.. .. you a student? Yes I . . .
a. Is – Am
b. Are – Am
c. Are – Is
d. Am – Is
Sampai disini dulu contoh soal EBTANAS Bahasa Inggris yang bisa kami bagikan. Terimakasih banyak untuk kunjungannya, dan maaf jika ada kesalahan dalam penyampaian contoh soal kali ini. Sip ya sobat, semoga lancar UN mu nanti ya.