Contoh Soal EBTANAS Bahasa Inggris SMP 1986 Seri 2
EBTANAS atau yang kini sudah berganti nama dan kita kenal dengan sebutan Ujian Nasional merupakan tahapan tes yang akan mengevaluasi pengetahuan siswa dan juga sebagai ukuran sejauh mana keberhasilan sebuah proses pembelajaran. Meskipun namanya telah berubah dan sudah tidak digunakan lagi, namun sebenarnya bentuk bentuk soal Bahasa Inggris baik dalam soal EBTANAS maupun soal UN akan selalu memiliki kemiripan dan tidak akan begitu jauh berbeda. Oleh karena itulah, mengetahui dan mempelajari sebuah contoh soal EBTANAS akan sangat bermanfaat bagi kita.
Setelah kemarin kita melihat Contoh Soal EBTANAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Seri 1, kini saatnya kami menampilkan seri yang kedua. Nantinya dalam contoh soal berikut ini, kamu mungkin akan menemukan soal soal dengan tipe yang sama dengan yang sudah kamu lihat dalam seri 1 kemarin. Sebenarnya memang itulah tujuannya kami menampilkan beberapa seri contoh soal EBTANAS ini, agar kamu jadi lebih terlatih dengan berbagai jenis soal yang mungkin akan muncul juga dalam Ujian Nasional yang akan kamu hadapi nantinya. Baiklah sobat, sekarang saatnya bagi kamu untuk mempelajari dan mencoba mengerjakan contoh soal EBTANAS Bahasa Inggris SMP tahun 1986 ini. – Bigbanktheories.com
Contoh Soal EBTANAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Seri 2
Put a cross (X) on a, b, c or d for the right answer on your answer sheet !
1. Our father never . . . tea with milk.
2. Robianto . . . a letter since seven o’clock.
a. Is writing
c. Will write
d. Has been writing
3. Mother was cooking in the kitchen while father . . . a newspaper.
b. Has read
c. Was reading
d. Was going to read
4. We have been studying English for three years.
From this sentence we know that . . .
a. We have finished studying English.
b. We can speak English very well.
c. We are still studying English now.
d. We studied English three years ago.
5. Lidia : Have you seen this movie, Bagyo ?
Bagyo : Yes, . . .
a. I am going to see it tonight.
b. I usually see it.
c. I saw it last week.
d. I am seeing it this afternoon.
6. Abila, . . . . . , please.
a. Do you read your book
b. Read your book
c. You will read your book
d. You read your book
7. “don’t walk in the rain, Popi!” Mr. Burman said.
a. Burman wanted Popi to walk in the rain.
b. Popi does not walk in the rain.
c. Burman told Popi not to walk in the rain.
d. Popi and Mr. Burman don’t walk in the rain.
8. Sutinah : Excuse me . . . . .
Miki : Sure. What is it ?
a. Do you help me ?
b. Didn’t you help me ?
c. You can help me.
d. Can you help me ?
9. When my father was sleeping, my mother said : “ . . . Your father is sleeping”.
a. Don’t make a noise, children.
b. Don’t children make a noise !
c. Children don’t make a noise.
d. Children, not to make a noise !
10. I study my lesson in the afternoon and she does . . .
11. The boy thanked his mother and . . . his brother.
a. Do does
b. Do so
c. So did
d. Is too
12. His father did not know that he got an accident and . . . his mother.
13. Your aren’t writing now and . . .
a. He isn’t too
b. He isn’t so
c. He isn’t neither
d. He isn’t either
14. Why are you so certain . . . the game ?
b. To win
d. Have won
15. He is ashamed . . . such a mistake.
c. To make
16. The students are . . . the exams.
a. Happy passing
b. Happily to pass
c. Happier pass
d. Happy to pass
17. Choose the correct sentence!
a. It will is difficult for me to fly a kite here.
b. It will be difficult for I flying a kite here.
c. It will be difficult for me to fly a kite here.
d. It will being difficult for I fly a kite here.
18. You can find children . . . you go.
19. Did you see my pen ? I put it . . . in this room.
20. We have . . . money to buy a house.
a. A lot
21. Tara : do you have any sugar, Laika ?
Laika : Yes, but there is . . . sugar in the cupboard.
a. A lot of
d. A little
22. Look, . . . sky is blue now.
23. I have a book, . . . book is in the cabinet now.
24. The students went home . . . hour ago.
25. A buffalo and an elephant are . . .
a. The same
d. Different from
26. Her books are . . . yours.
a. The same
27. The rich man has . . . money than the beggar.
28. Miss Julia : How old is your mother, Anya ?
Anya : I think she is . . . Mrs. Tania.
a. As old
b. The same old as
c. As old as
d. As the same old
29. Give me . . . piece of paper, will you ?
b. Any other
d. Some other
30. There must be . . . chairs in the next room.
b. The other
c. Some other
d. Every other
31. This song is not very good. Do you know . . . songs ?
a. Some other
b. The others
c. Each other
d. Any other
32. That greedy boy ate . . . the mangoes.
33. . . . sheep in the field. They feed on grass.
a. There is
b. There are a number of
c. It is
d. They are a lot of
34. . . . are very sharp.
a. This knives
b. This knife
c. These knives
d. These knife’s
35. Choose the correct sentence !
a. There is only a few cars on the road.
b. There are only a few car on the road.
c. There is only a few car on the road.
d. There are only a few cars on the road.
36. He is going to Jakarta . . . Sunday.
37. Akila is sitting . . . Lidya and Rianti.
38. Turn the radio . . . I want to listen to the news.
39. Andrea worked all day long yesterday. He worked . . . yesterday.
40. Toni : How does Rieza play the guitar ?
Rena : He plays it . . .
a. To be beautiful
c. With beauty
41. Egny : I see that you never come late.
Siera : Of course, I . . .
a. Get up always early.
b. Always get up early.
c. Always get up late.
d. Often get up late.
42. Sugar is always . . .
43. Agoki is . . . . I like him very much.
a. A man good
b. A good man
c. A man which good
d. Good of man
44. Azak . . . . He never do his homework.
a. Very lazy
b. Is very lazily
c. Is very lazy
d. Very lazily
45. I want to drink. I am . . .
46. He will pass his exams, if he . . .
c. Had studied
d. Is studying
47. If you like reading books, you . . . a wise boy.
a. Will be
d. Will are
48. If I . . . , will you wait for me ?
b. Was late
c. Am late
d. Will be late
49. My uncle travelled to London by plane last month.
Make a question for the italic words.
a. When did your uncle travel to London ?
b. How did your uncle travel to London last month ?
c. Where did your uncle travel last month ?
d. How often did your uncle travel to London last month ?
50. Wildan is going to move to Medan next week.
Make a question for the italic words.
a. Who is going to move to Medan ?
b. Where is Wildan going to move ?
c. Why is Wildan going to move to Medan ?
d. When is Wildan going to move to Medan ?
51. I have paid this T-shirt for Rp. 35.000.
Make a question for the italic words.
a. How many have you paid for this T-shirt ?
b. How long have you paid this T-shirt ?
c. How much have you paid for this T-shirt ?
d. How big have you paid this T-shirt ?
52. Yulia and Rini do their exercises every day.
What is the negative form for this sentence ?
a. Yulia and Rini are not do their exercises every day.
b. Yulia and Rini do not their exercises every day.
c. Yulia and Rini not do their exercises every day.
d. Yulia and Rini do not do their exercises every day.
53. Gideon : May I use your pen ?
Gia : Yes, you . . .
54. Nayla : could he answer the question yesterday ?
Tiara : No, he . . .
55. Did he . . . to school on Sunday ?
a. To go
56. We . . . borrow the book from the library yesterday.
c. Decided to
d. Decide to
57. Evania . . . me the story last night.
c. Talked to
d. Spoke to
58. Please . . . those photos here to me.
59. Habib said, “Please give me some money, Aminah”. Aminah . . . him some money.
60. Ananda didn’t come to my birthday party, because I . . . to invite her.
Read this passage carefully!
Put a cross (X) on a, b, c, or d for the right answer on your answer sheet!
61. The world is not flat. It is . . .
b. All ice
d. A ball
62. The north is at the . . . of the world.
63. An iceberg is very . . .
64. Icebergs float . . .
a. At the bottom of the sea
b. On the road
c. Near tall buildings
d. Near the top of the sea
65. If a ship hits an iceberg, it can . . .
c. Fall into the sea
Read the following passage carefully!
Choose the best answer!
66. On an oil tanker there are often . . .
a. Long, flat boxes
b. Many passengers
c. Many men
d. Tanks full of oil
67. There are only a few men on a tanker because . . .
a. A tanker is always dangerous
b. A lot of the work is done by machines
c. There are many passengers
d. The men are burnt or killed
68. Sometimes people are killed because . . .
a. Their ship is at sea
b. A tanker hits a rock and breaks
c. The tanker is on fire
d. There are too many passengers
69. Sometimes oil comes out of the tank at sea. Then it . . .
a. Does not sink to the bottom of the sea
b. Does not float on the sea
c. Goes to the bottom of the sea
d. Likes a thick, black sheet
70. People on the beach . . .
a. Play with the oil
b. Stick to the sand
c. Float to the shore
d. Do not like the oil
Okedeh sobat, itulah tadi contoh soal EBTANAS Bahasa Inggris SMP seri 2. Jika kamu merasa soal soal EBTANAS yang kami bagikan berguna bagi kamu, nantikan seri lainnya yang tentunya akan segera kami tampilkan juga. Terimakasih kunjungannya hari ini, selamat beraktifitas semuanya, dan semoga harimu menyenangkan.